accommodation search last minute offers package offers send inquiry

Cesko hostitelé Tschechien Gastgeber Tschechien Accommodation

Czech Republic favorite excursions

Castle Grafenstein
The castle of Grabštejn is situated not far from Liberec, near the three-country-border area, where the borders of Czech Republic, Germany and Poland meet. The original castle of „Grafenstein“ was founded in the 13th century. In 1562, it was bought by the Crown and Chancellor Georg Mehl of Strehlic, and in 1566 to 1586, he had as a pretentious Renaissance residence.

Chateau Datschitz
Today´s face of the Dacice´s chateau is given by clasicist rebuilt at the beginning of 19th century. Behind simple main front there is hidden the square courtyard with original Renaissance arcades. The simple appearance of the castle contrasts with a rich equipment in two floors of a guided tour. The rooms on the ground floor of the northern wing used to serve representative purposes there is situated an ancestral gallery of the Dalbergs.

Castle Karlsberg
Kašperk castle was built on the northwestern foothills of the ždánov Mountains. Its floor plan is 300 m long and oval-shaped. The position of the castle was probably its greatest advantage as the terrain is very steep on both of its longer sides, thereby offering excellent defense. The castle was founded in 1356 by the Czech King and Roman Emperor Charles IV.

Museum of Puppets in Chrudim
We not only try to document the past and the present of the Czech puppet theatre but also that of the art of puppetry all around the world.Please, click for more information. The Museum of Puppets resides permanently in the town named Chrudim The buildings are situated a few metres from the central historical town square called Ressel.

Regional Museum Mikulov
The museum has its seat on the baroque castle. Inside the visitors have the possibility to visita the exhibitions, which are divided into four sections and just as atraktive Saissonal exhibitions. The history of the Castel and aristocrated family Dietrich presents the historical part.

Chateau Bučovice
Bučovice chateau is a unique example of a renaissance building in the lands north of the Alps. The chateau is proud of rich mannerist decoration of interiers and beautiful fountain in the courtyard.

The Chateau Slavkov
The Baroque castle of Kaunitz family in 17. century that ranks among the true pearls of the baroque architecture in Moravia. One hundred and fifteen chambers with a rich artistic decoration represent the Italian concept of castle life standard. Part of the castle grounds includes also a park of the total area of 16 ha that ranks among the most significant historical gardens in Moravia.

Monastery Strahov
Strahov Monastery is a Premonstratensian abbey in Prague.

Telc Chateau
The Telc Chateau ranks among the gems of Moravian Renaissance architecture. Its attractiveness is enhanced by the very sensitive approach of the owners to its heritage, thus the original interiors have been preserved in very good condition.

Ceská Skalice
Ceská Skalice is a town in the Hradec Králové Region of the Czech Republic. It has cca 5,500 inhabitants.

Hauenstein castle
The castle lies about 3 km to the northwest of Stráž nad Ohrí in the area of Krásný Les village in the region of Karlovy Vary. It was probably founded by the Bohemian King Premysl Otakar II in the 2nd half of the 13th century.

Wallachian Open Air Museum
The Little Wooden Town is the oldest part of the museum. The setting roughly imitates the Rožnov square which boasted a number of local burghers’ timbered houses up to the second half of the nineteenth century.

Moravian Museum
Moravské zemské muzeum is second biggest and oldest museum in the Czech Republic. The museum was founded in July 1817 in Brno. Its collections include over 6 millions of objects from many fields of science and culture.

National Technical Museum
The National Technical Museum in Prague is the largest institution dedicated to preserving information and artifacts related to the history of technology in the Czech Republic. The museum was founded in 1908 and has been in its current location (adjacent to Letná Park) since 1941.